Header

Monday 13 October 2014

Sunflower Bloggers Award






Hello Kitties! Today I have a special blogpost! It is called "the sunflower bloggers award"Where I answer questions from someone who nominated me, and then I make questions for the people who I nominate! It's quite fun!  I was nominated by hellofoxblog  to do this! Thank you

The rules of this are:
1. Thank whoever nominated you

2.Answer the questions from the person who nominated you

3.Nominate bloggers

4. Make a set of questions for bloggers you have nominated

5. Say who you nominated

The Questions I am answering are:
1. Who is your favourite Disney Princess? - I absoulutely love Cinderella! I'm not sure why just something about her makes me lover her! hehe! xx

2. What is your favourite sport? - My favourite sport is Tennis! I play netball aswel but I love tennis more!

3.What is your favourite movie? - My all time favourite movie is an old one called "The Polar Express"it is a Christmas movie and I have watched iit since I can remember!

4.What is your favourite book? - My favourite book is a book called "The Maze Runner"It is a great book and very addictive! I had my nose in it until I finished it!

5.Who is your favourite actor? - I don't really have a favourite actor, there are so many! but if I had to choose I would probably go Cameron Diaz

6.Where do you get your inspiration? - Most of my inspiration comes from fellow bloggers, instagram, and my room xx

7.What are your favourite blogs? - My top favourite blogs are theworldindiakitty vanillacraftblog utterlyella freshlypikked

8.Wordpress or Blogger? - Blogger!!! I find it a great blog source! xx


I nominate:

Ladri from -myfurcoats
Ella from- utterlyella
Alicia from-aliciabelleblog
Brittany from -hellobubblegumblog
Isabella from- okay-its-bella
Izzy from- cloudsanddotsblog

My questions are:
1.What made you start blogging
2.Cats or dogs
3.favourite thing in your room
4.Kikki.k or Typo
5.Who are your favorite instagram accounts
6.Blogging or Instagram?
7. Photography or Rants blogger?


Hope you enjoyed this post!!! xx
Love Emily xx







2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Emily, I'll do my post today!!

    Izzy. xx

    cloudsanddotsblog.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete