Header

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Room Inspiration

Hello Kitties!
Today I have a blogpost for you about my room inspiration! I made this edit for fun and thought I should explain it and put it in a blogpost! Hope you enjoy!
XO- i love these prints because they are simple pieces of colour to add to a room without over crowding

PILLOWS- Aren't these pillow case designs just the cutest! "This love is tuti fruti"is my favourite and the confetti one is a good accent pillow

DESK- I love the small touch of colour in this desk, it adds a lot to a room. I also love the wood top.

CLOCK- I think anyone would love a clock with this design on it!

LAMP- I love these lights! I saw people at school who had made these and i love them!

FLAMINGO-I just love flamingos. They are such a beautiful colour!

CHAIR-The touch of yellow contrasts well with the desk

BED- I didn't want to put a very colourful bed on here so I made it a natural wood colour to go with everything

BEDSIDE TABLE- I love the shape of the pink legs on this table! the wood also goes with the bed and desk

SHELVES- The coloured inside of these shelves are a great little spruce of colour to add to a room

BOWL- Can't you just picture this beautiful bowl on the bedside table or in the shelf!

CACTI- Cacti/plants are a must have in any room

I hope you loved this post! I loved making the edit so tell me if you like it! Also I need help to know how to get the background white from the grey it is now xx

Love Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like this edit!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work. it is fantastic work, nice work. i am just loving it Adopt a dog

    ReplyDelete