Header

Monday 1 September 2014

DIY washi tape animal pegs

Hello lovlie dovies! today I have another exciting & adoarble DIY! It's super duper cute and easy! Say hello to some washi tape animal pegs!

You will need: mini pegs // cardboard //washi tape // bluetack or double sided tape // a thin tip sharpie, scissors or craft knife, and a pencil.
With a pencil draw up some small-ish animals (i used cats) on cardboard.
With washi tape, tape over your animal design, don't worry about staying neatly in the lines (see below photo)
With a thin tip sharpie outline your animal design, the pencil should still be visible. Also add some eyes, nose and whatever other features your animal has! x
Use either blue tack or double sided tape to stick your animals on the pegs. Here I used blue tack
Done! Wasn't that easy? I hope you love these adorable animal pegs just as much as I do! If you make these please let me know I would love to see! xx
Bye lovely dovies!
Emily xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emily Scarlett showed me your blog, we both think it's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your blog is amazing :)
    It's so crafty and I love it!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete