Header

Friday 21 November 2014

New Blog Name Help

Hello Kitties! Today I have a blogpost about help with a new blog name. I have recently had this trouble and had a huge blog block! So here is some ways i found inspiration for my new blog name(soon to come) xx
Make a pinterest board on pretty things that you personally like. Colours or things in these pictures may give you an idea for a name e.g a photo of fairy bread may inspire you to have the eord 'sprinkle' in your new name.

Write down some pretty words in notebook to give you inspiration, the perfect name will come soon.
Add some words together to make a pretty and cute combination! When you do this more words come to mind and you are off! 

Use a different language in your new name! make it mean something special to you or translate to a pretty word. This helped me a lot when choosing my new name.
 Ask some friends if they have ideas you never know they may have the perfect name for you!
Sure enough they will come back with something amazing!! (this may have given away my new name so shhh ;) )

I really hope this has helped you form a better idea on a new blog name for yourself! I have many posts planned for Christmas time so stay tuned!! xx
Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute! Was that Brittany? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic piece of work, nice blog, please share some more stuff. Lost and found

    ReplyDelete