Header

Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Love for Cats and Confetti

Hello sweeties! I'm super duper excited to share with you my post on my love for cats and confetti! hope you all love it to pieces! xx enjoy x
Oh hello Sammie! Don't you look gorgeous? Oh I absolutely love cats so much! Their cute little faces always poking around!Awe super cute! xx

I love confetti so much! It's my newly found passion! ahhh so cute! xx, This is my newly started confetti jar! it's super cute and handy as I use confetti a lot...i mean a lot. hahaha! xx

Although I love cats so much, and love confetti so much there is nothing better than mixing the two together! Here are some photos of me playing with cats and confetti! enjoy! xx
















4 comments:

  1. Cats and confetti are officially made for each other! Gorgeous post and photos!
    First comment! Score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect match! thank you so nice of you to say! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this blog gets you somewhere in life and you can be one of those spontaneous people that always make everything bright!

    ReplyDelete