Header

Monday 4 August 2014

Welcome to my room!

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share with you my first ever blog post! Yay! As you can tell this blogpost is a room tour! I really hope you enjoy it! Here we go! xx
Welcome to my inspiration wall! My inspiration wall is my most favourite part and prized part of my room. Overtime I have collected little bits and pieces to place anywhere I want on my wall. This wall represents me! hehe! xx

Welcome to my pompoms and fairy lights! These lovely paper pompoms from typo are an amazing addition to my room, they work perfectly above my bed and next to my canvas and inspiration wall! The pink and white contrast really well in my room. My fairy lights are really cute to have and send out a pretty pink glow! hehe! xx


Welcome to my desk! I have many bits and bobs on my desk that i love! My desk includes things like my laptop, my lamp, my pens and pencils, my stamp, my kikki.k loves and my special goody bag! hehe! xx

Welcome to my dreaming zone! aka my bed!  Because of my inspiration wall, I need an plain coloured duvet cover. I love my flower lace cover with frills and waffle pillow cases. As you can probably see, its a happy place for someone else as well.... hehe! xx

So that's pretty much it! I really hope you enjoyed my first blogpost on my room! Please come back and check here every so often to see if I have posted anything new! bye! xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations, you're first post. I love your room pictures and want that wall! Sars x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love your room!! Congratulations on starting your blog, I'm in love already! Keep at it!!
    xx Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not sure if my last comment posted or not....

    if not congrats on your blog secondly can i steal your room (and maybe your cats...) thirdly i forgot my thirdly......

    http://glassesinfrontofthegirl.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is so pretty! Congratulations on starting your blog.

    Jubilee ♥ strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! Xx yay! I'm so excited! Xx

      Delete
  6. aw soo pretty, and your friend, wow wow gorge cat!

    ReplyDelete