Header

Saturday 16 August 2014

Tips on Inspiration Walls

Hello! A lot of you have been commenting on my instagram about how you want to start an inspiration wall, but you're not quite sure what to put on it, so I decided to make a blogpost on tips on inspiration walls! enjoy! xx
Pretty patterned birthday cards(or any cards) are lovely things to have on inspiration walls. With huge mixes of colour they all pop out! xx
Some items that you purchase have really pretty tags on them. Most people cut them off and throw them away but why not make use of them and show them off!? xx
Some business cards and cards in shops are really pretty and sometimes inspirational! This makes for perfect inspiration walls! Ask for anyone's business cards and look in shops on their counter, you never know what you might find! xx
I really hope this this post has helped you with you inspiration walls or inspired you to start one! tell me about your inspiration walls and send me photos on instagram! @mylilycatblog xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the tag idea! I've actually got some cute tags... I've got those kikki.K quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete